Friday, February 2, 2007

A Snow Day Tale. Take 2


It seems the forecasters were right after all - they were just confused about which day would bring the snow. Look how beautiful it was at 6 this morning. The sky was just beginning to turn purple in the east, and the snow was still falling. It was a good morning to crawl back in bed! (Which is what I did after I took this picture) Due to the snow and illnesses, all of my work was cancelled today - SNOW DAY!!
Dave didn't have to be at work until 11, so we tramped through the snow for a while before clearing off our cars. It seemed we were the only ones with actual snow scrapers; I think our Southern neighbors were jealous!

Snow reminds me of home. Nashville is beginning to feel like home, but we still say "Back home in the North" pretty often.

But YAY for snow, because it definitely feels like home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could have made some money renting out the scrapers.

Sure is pretty! I love the snow.

Mom